Hello! This post will be in english because the two girls who tagged me don't understand portuguese! My english isn't perfect, but i'll give it a try!
The tag is called 11 questions and the rules are:
Here are the rules:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
4. Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
5. No tag backs.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about 'you are tagged if you are reading this'. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
1 - Okay, 11 things about myself:
- I love swimming. I swim for about 13 years now and I couldn't imagine life without swimming.
- I am a perfectionist. It's hard to admit, but I am.
- I would love to travel the world.
- I can't wait to have my licence.
- I have no clue about my future. I mean, I don't know what I am going to do, despite the fact that I have taken a thousand of psycho tecnical tests.
- Funny fact: each test I take gives me a different result. I could be a journalist, a photographer, a coach, an agro engineer... The choice is infinit.
- I used to hate my body.
- I love my eyes. They have an hazel-greenish color.
- I take french classes for about 5 years now, and I still don't know how to make correct sentences. *shame on me*
- I love being on the beach.
- Most people think I love to study because I have good grades. That's a lie. I hate studying.
2. What was your first cosmetic product? A pink lipstick!
3. Who would you be if you could turn into somebody else for one day? Well... I don't know. Maybe a billionaire(?) or Federica Pellegrini.
4. Why did you start blogging? I started blogging because I needed a place to express myself and be heard.
5. Which is your favorite blog post on any blog? I love reading reviews and tutorials.
6. Who is your favorite fairytale character? The little mermaid!!
7. What's your favorite ice cream? Magnum Infinity or Strawberry's Cornetto
8. Seaside or mountains? Seaside
9. What's your favorite accessory? Bracelets and necklaces
10. What won't you be able to resist in spring? dresses :))
11. What's your favorite sports activity? Swimming!!
My questions:
1- What's your favourite song?
2- Do you like recieving compliments?
3- If you had a thousand dollars to spend on clothes what would you buy first?
4- What's your favourite brand of cosmetics?
5 - Name one thing you couldn't live without.
6- Do you like rain?
7- Have you ever been to another country?
8- Do you enjoy reading?
9- What's the thing you love the most about you?
10- Do you have any brothers or sisters?
11 - What's your favourite dish?
I'm sorry but a i'm not going to tag anyone. First of all because I have so many favourite blogs, it would be unfair to some of them. If you like the questions feel free to take them and answer them.
This award is for the bloggers who I want to show love to.
Rules:
1. Leave a link back to the person who gave it to you.
2. Blog about your award.
3. Give this award to 5 bloggers & let them know you give it to them.
Rules:
1. Leave a link back to the person who gave it to you.
2. Blog about your award.
3. Give this award to 5 bloggers & let them know you give it to them.
Thank you so MUCH Mateja & Mateja from the blog Mateji ustvarjata
Once again I am not going to name anyone. You all deserve this award, so take it!


Obrigada pelo comentário ^-^
ResponderEliminarAquele é o meu blog pessoal, se quiseres, o meu sobre «beleza» é http://outlawsofbeauty.blogspot.pt/
O teu inglês é muito muito bom, nem digas nada ehehe
Eu fiz algo do género mas ainda nem postei, oops ihihi por isso não vou fazer. Beijinhos
ah porra, eu ia-te passar estas coisas...parece que me bateram xD
ResponderEliminartou feita, ja quase toda a gente que eu ia taguear foi tagueada...
xoxo
Love your answers! :D And really nice questions :D
ResponderEliminaro inglês não está mau :)
ResponderEliminar